Getting Started

Hey everyone!
I'm Cheri and this is my new blog! I am so excited to be posting about what I am very passionate about...fitness! I personally have been more of a fitness gal since I was very little, but I have been through some rough spots in regard to health. I used to struggle with starving myself. Self-image is definitely one of my weak points, but through a network of friends, family, and lots of prayer, I have overcome food! Now, I still have "bad days" but I can see myself improving in how I view my body.

The reason I wanted to create a blog was because of personal experience. As I shared before, I've been there... I know what it is like to hate looking at myself in the mirror. I know the feeling of low self-esteem. But it was the people who listened to me, who encouraged me, that helped me to get through. One other big way I have progressed was through research. I threw myself into researching fitness, diet, and health. What I have learned has shocked me! I would never, in my wildest dreams, ever want to put my body through that kind of garbage again.

Through my blog, I hope to encourage you, give you helpful recipes, post workouts (that are doable ;)), and give little tips to help all of you understand WHY. I have found that WHY can often times unlock the key to truly understanding and even be our key motivation in moving forward.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts