All about Cheri

Ok, I figure it would be helpful for all of you to know a little bit about who I am. I am Cheri Luikart and I live in Portland, Oregon. Yes, yes, it does rain here a LOT, but it is beyond beautiful! I am 18 years old and about to enter my first year of college! Woohoo! I have an amazing family which includes: my parents, sister, brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and MANY cousins :) I guess you could say I am a family girl. I am the oldest of all my siblings and cousins. I love to cook, love to lay out in the sun, and adore swimming with my cousins! On a fitness level, (you are going to think I am crazy) I go to the gym, 5 days a week, with one of my dear friends Kate to workout at 6am!

Some random things I like: University of Oregon (GO DUCKS!!)-> not the college I will be attending, my dog Ellis, frozen yogurt, chocolate (what girl doesn't?), dancing, singing for worship at church, modeling for my best friend's photography, and hanging out with friends :)

Just a heads up! I am definitely "religious". I am in love with my God, and I think that being healthy directly ties into my faith! My faith is what has gotten me to where I am today, so I feel that it is important to write about. I will be putting small verses here and there, as well as explaining why I feel they tie into that post. I just all my viewers to be aware of what is to come :)

More to come soon!


Comments

Popular Posts