New Time, New Season

Hi Everyone!

It has been well over a year and a half since my last post! For any of those that don't know, I started college the summer of 2013 and have been very preoccupied with my new life :) This new season for me has been filled with ups and downs, not to mention experiences and lessons I didn't even know existed. But, through all the hectic-ness and wonderful busyness, I miss blogging... So, here I am. For all the people that have checked out my previous posts, I began this blog for the purpose of educating and motivating people to live and eat healthier. I am passionate about nutrition, exercise, and a healthy dose of God in the midst; however, I feel like I need to broaden my writing! While I will absolutely continue posting workouts, healthy food options, etc., I will also be posting about things I am learning and experiencing in my college life. Romance, maintaining my faith, living healthy on a budget, friendships, and career choices are all things I have been asked about in my personal friendships and relationships. So, I would like to share them all in one place! :) Feel free to comment with questions or challenges you would like me to tackle...I'm an open book :)

Thank you all so much for checking out my blog! I appreciate you letting me share my heart with you, and I hope you all enjoy the future posts to come!

Cheri

Comments

Popular Posts